Joining us for a Holiday Mini Session at The Glasshouse Studios? We want to make your experience as seamless and comfortable as possible. We’ve updated our policy terms to ensure a healthy and safe experience for everyone.
We kindly ask that you vacate the studio 5 minutes prior to the next booking so that our staff can clean and prepare the set for the next clients coming in.
We ask for you to clean / sanitize the rooms in-between your own clients. For fabrics, you can lightly spray with distance, Lysol spray over top of the furniture. Hard surfaces can be wiped down with Lysol wipes.
Everyone over the age of 2 must wear a face covering in all common areas of the studio. Once inside their booked room, it is at the discretion of the photographer when clients must wear their masks.
If you or your client is running late, and if no one is booked after your spot, you can purchase an additional 30 minutes, or more, based on availability.
Small and medium sized pets are allowed in the studio. Clients and/or the booking party is responsible for all messes and damages.
All guests MUST park on the WEST side of the building. The 4 spots in front are not available and cars will be towed. Street parking is available and there is also a big parking lot at the back of the building.
It is your responsibility to coordinate with your clients for their scheduled time.
One of the photographers that held holiday minis at the studio last year sent us a checklist that they share with clients prior to their session. Their sessions ran very smoothly, so we wanted to share the checklist with you so that everyone has the best experience.
For Clients: When You Arrive for Your Holiday Mini Session
Thank you for booking your Holiday Mini Session with us! We are so glad that you chose to work with us to capture these special moments. Below are a few key pieces of information to help your session run as smoothly as possible.
- You MUST park on the left side of the building (west side). There is also free street parking in addition to a big parking lot in the back of the building.
- Please wait in your car until 5 minutes prior to your session, unless you need the washroom or need to change your outfits. Please let me know if you require to come a bit earlier and I will arrange it accordingly.
- The doors to enter the studio are the “middle” doors of the building – Suite 202.
- The Glasshouse Studios is located on the second floor – There is elevator access and the studio is stroller friendly.
- Face coverings/masks MUST be worn in the studio and common areas, but can be removed when inside the rooms with the photographer. I will come and bring you into the room.
- All common touched surfaces will be cleaned in between each new client.
- If the weather is unagreeable – please have a change of shoes for your session.
- If you are unwell in any matter, please contact me to cancel your session.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!